Re: Learning techniques for t...

That is quite an impressive musical background.  I know I can help you to
improve your harmonica musicianship and performance skills.  Incidently, I
play the chromatic harmonica (professionally) with The Hyland Ensemble
(chromatic harmonica, classical guitar, and cello).  The harmonica sounds
very nice in this type of an ensemble.  I play a alot of flute, recorder,
voice, and violin lead parts on the chromatic harmonica. It is important to
be able to play music, on the chromatic harmonica, from the printed musical
score, especially in an ensemble.  Our ensemble plays a wide range of music
from the different periods to include the modern period with folk, popular,
and ragtime music, etc.  I will send you a letter with some info about the
lessons and the newsletter.

Richard Martin