Amazing Harp Player

Walter is now 34 and has _never_ been without a harmonica in his pocket
since he could walk.  He lives in Connecticut and teaches at a nearby
school.

His home telephone number is 203-453-8335, and his home
address is

45 Church Street
Guilford, CT 06437
U.S.A.

He is absolutely incredible on the harp, has his own style, and can
play with others with ease.  Give him a ring if you are in the area.

If you have trouble contacting him, drop me a note (with harmonica as a
subject line), and I am sure I can get in touch.

Kind regards,

-Ned