Re: Re:Trolls on list

Dear Mr. FJM:

No I don't think that that is a "sacrelige,"  As a matter of fact, I prefer
my own self-adjusted Special 20's.  I've tried the Big River harps but they
seem to be less air-tight than other Hohner harps.  I do dearly love all of
Mr. Filisko's creations bur, quite frankly, I can't afford to use them all
the time.  I highly recommend his adjusted and tuned Marine Band harmonicas.
 I wish that you were close by so you could try a couple of them out.  I have
two; one in the key of A and the other in the key of D.  I also have
extensively used Lee Oskar harmonicas and had good luck with these.  So you
see, I am quite varied in my tastes.  If you can find something better,
please let me know as I value your opinion.  Your friend, Superlurker,
                                                         buzz...