Re: Theory/Intent

Harv,
  Good call on trolling. Some people are sick but for the most part us
blues-l'ers are good folks. Did I say blues-l? Opps, harp-l'ers. We
harp-l'ers are a small group and these discussions actually help all of us
whether we realize it or not. We all should keep up the good work. Someone
didn't like the recent mic/cap discussion, but I'll bet that person will use
some of that knowledge someday. It's not wasted bandwidth here. If someone
is looking to play harp overnight from the list, it ain't gonna happen.
Irregardless (yes that's irregardless) of how many messages they read.

Watch the "bait".......

Tim