Toots' New Album

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just found Toots Thielemans' new album, East Meets West, fo sale
in a local record chain. It's a straight jazz album, some of it
recorded in NY (east) and some in LA (west). I attended one of
the LA sessions, which produced some very fine cuts. Players
include Herbie Hancock, Charlie Haden, Robben Ford, and several
others (I don't have a review copy yet). Check it out. Should be
in the major chains.

By the way, I've been busy the last while, preparing reprints of
HIP Nos. 1, 2 and 3, hence my lurkingness of late.