Playing without hands

     This discussion reminds me of an occasion about 10 years ago in Los
     Angeles.  During the early part of a concert featuring several
     singers, including Dinah Washington (I think), an older fellow
     obviously known by the management stepped unannounced onto the stage.
     He placed a Little Lady in his mouth and accompanied by the house band
     played a fast jazz tune, complete with a couple swinging, improvised
     choruses (I don't remember what tune it was) -- no hands.  After
     playing, he promptly disappeared.  I never did learn who it was, but I
     was truly impressed and have never forgotten it.  Does anyone have a
     list of songs playable on the Little Lady (must fit within one octave,
     tonic to tonic)?

     tomcat