playing without hands

Can anybody give me some hints on how to play the harp using only your mouth to
support it? I keep on reading these stories about people sticking a harp in their
mouths and playing it without hands. No matter what I try, I just can't do it.

Even when tongue blocking I can only play either the lowest or the highest hole of
the part of the harp that is in my mouth clearly. For the rest I can only play
chords. What do I have to do? Play with two tongues? :-B (Face with two tongues)

As for sticking the harp in your mouth like a cigar and then playing it (there is
a story about a guy in Kim Field's book HH&HB doing just that and playing the gui-
tar as well) I can hardly believe that is possible.

Any ideas?