G Primich

Good show last night.  Best drummer I've seen in a very long time.  Make
that more verys.  Good tight band long sets.  Gary Primich is an amazing
chameleon of harmonica styles.  From Norton Buffalo and Lee Oskar to
Sonny Boy ll and Jimmy reed with stops along the way at Walter Horton.
For all you equipment geeks out there he played a Bassman re-issue (god
knows what rectifier I was embarrassed to ask) through a stock JT-30 with
no apparent effects.  No suspicious Jimmy's Case Co. boxes either.
Guitar player played an Epiphone hollowbody through a silverface Super
non-,aster model.  The Bass player used a lefty P-bass Fender through a
Gailen Kreuger 150 (I think) and a homemade cab with an 18" JBL(that's a
guess the dust cap was silver though)  The drummer played a small kit
Remo tom and kick drum with a Slingerland snare and I believe a Premier
floor tom.  A crash and a ride of undetermined origin and a high hat .

Had enough?  I have.  I'm kind of teasing with this post.  The info's
good though.  FJM