Re: Mustache Catcher

[stuff deleted]

> the reed plate on the corner.  The gap that may appear there is an
> ideal "mustache catcher".  When you run up the harp, Ouch! And the
> damn thing hangs on to the hair it's caught!

Oh yes! The guitarist in the band I play with once gave an excellent
depilatory performance with my chromatic. He got overly interested in
'trilling' with the slide when messing around with it and pulled out a
sizeable tuft of facial hair. It'll never catch on as an alternative to
shaving or electrolysis.

           David Doak         "I was bored before I even began"
       doak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx