Re: Kim Wilson

Didn't get all of your Fri, 27 May 1994 21:24:06 -0400 (EDT) message, Kim
Fields.  Looks interesting.  Please elaborate if possible (didn't quite
track with the "outcast" part):

>By the way, I can't believe this dialogue about the harmonica being an
>"outcast" instrument. I'm used to this from nonbelievers, but nobody who's
>ever heard Little Walter, Toots Thielemans, Walter Horton, Larry Adler,
>Howard Levy, James Cotton, Kim or any of the dozens of brilliant players
>could possibly embrace that notion..the players d

---it ended there.  Seemed like there was more.

Did others receive it cleanly (a local postmaster problem)?  Also, received
three of the exact same 'Note Bending' posts by Mr. Polivka - no biggie,
but a just question to others on the list (again trying to diagnose a local
postmaster problem).

Like all the stuff on note bending and breaking-in, etc. even if it gets a
little repetitive for some of the old pros.  I really appreciate the
reviews (CDs, harps) since I don't have the resources to subcribe or buy
ALL the different mags, newsletters, etc.

Harvey A. Andruss, III                  email: haandruss@xxxxxxx