quartet directions

Someone gave me a hohner 53/192M Quartet. It is a tremolo harp that is
really four harps in one built in sort of a cross shape. Hohner includes
a pamphlet "Playing Instructions for Tremolo and Octave Tuned Harmonicas"
with the harp. When I called Hohner about buying a book that would
give me more information on how to play this harp they sent me another
copy of the same pamphlet. I put together a chord chart for this harp
if someone else has the same problem (Include a self-address envelope
and send it to Jeff Smith, 75 Hillsferry Road, Nashua, NH 03060). I would
like to find documentation to expand on what I started and help me
play this harp better. Any ideas?