Re: HIP #4

Hi Winslow,
I was very glad to see your post telling about David s play (BTW his
first name is David, not Daniel and his nickname is !!Pick boy!!, because
he plays guitar, too, on the CD). Thank you for listening to the tape.
He is interesting in everything about harp, mostly diatonic but chromatic
too and being perfectionist, he wants to know all he can about methods and
tricks to play.
We were waiting impatiently about #4 HIP  and it was worth while!!
It s VERY INTERESTING and I haven t yet read it all!!
I transmit all your posts too to David and he is always very impressed by
your knowledge about harps.

Lise
HERZHAFT Lise
URFIST de LYON