Tim Moody.

Tim,
	Now you seem to be back on the net again, can you tell me if you
saw my post to you concerning Miss.Sax?

I suppose not, I assume you would have replied otherwise!

I asked if you had sorted out an Elgish distribution for it yet,
saying if not, Minstels music in Bradford, West Yorkshire U.K. would like
to talk to you.

Also, you could try Dave Mallinson Music. The recorded and released the
New Irish Harp CD by Brendan Power.

This Is my third attempt to get to you, if your not bothered, or sorted
out, please let me know at least.

G.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx