toots

TO: internet:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janet -

December - talk about advance notice! Is this Toots and Klugh playing *together*
or just as artists on
the same bill? I've experienced the latter but not the former
except on records.

There is some talk of touring Toots with the Brasil Project
again (they did an LA-San Francisco-Chicago-New York blitz last
November), but it's pretty vague at this point. Toots plays a lot in
Europe and Japan, but not much in the U.S. He's always good, but
if you ever get a chance to see him in a small club, DO IT - no
excuses. The stuff he comes up with - jokes, musicals surprises,
anecdotes - and his audience rapport, are nothing short of
magical. At least for me, but then I have a huge crush on Mr. TT
and his music.

Winslow