F&R FARREL

 > If it's any consolation, Farrell's business
 > has
 > quadrupled over the same period last year, and he and
 > his
 > employees are hard pressed to keep up with the demand.
 > It appears
 > that this has had an unfortunate effect on accuracy
 > and attention
 > to detail.

 > Every business establishment has these embarrassing
 > moments,
 > including the everything-bad-converges-on-one-customer
 > variety,
 > which is especially embarrassing. Probably someone out
 > there
 > could tell you unhappy tales about Kevin, too.

Yeah, I agree. I've never used Farrel, but any mail order dealer who's
willing to send you a shipment and a bill (which was the case with him last
time I heard) can't be all bad. I had a few early problems with Kevin, who
used to put lots of stuff in his catalog he didn't keep in stock, but as his
business has grown, he's taken care of that problem. He's a good guy.