Bye for now

Just to say thanks for all the interesting discussion over the last few
months. I must say that I've enjoyed learning more about the harp, and
look forward to using that knowledge in the future.

This is my last day working here, and although I am staying with Philips
in Eindhoven, I don't know the NewsNet scene at my new job. I do have the
harp list address, so I'll try to sign on again as soon as possible, but
if not...

Goodbyee, goodbyee, Toodle-oo, toodle-oo, goodbyee!.

Goobs

(aka)
--
    Grant, dr. D.M.