Re: Yes!!!!!WHAT?

*********First part of message deleted*********

>I haven't touched my harmonica for months just because I couldn't bend it,
>and I probably never would have picked it up again if it weren't for the
>kind person that told me about breaking in the reeds.
> Thanks again,
> -Shawn

 Shawn,
	I can hardly belive what you say. Bending notes is not the only
 thing a harp is for!

 Many people play all their lives without bending notes al all.
 Some people never even know that it is possible!!

 If you only want to play blues though, I guess that it's a problem for you.
 However, speaking for my self only here, I would find it a shame not to
 explore/play some of the other sorts of music available to harp players.

 Yes I can bend notes, but I speak as a none blues player (it's just not in
 my head/soul).

 Well done though, practice is the key word here.

 Gordon.