Yes!!!!!

Hello all,

     I jsut wanted to thank whomever it was that responded to my post about
how to bend notes.  I thought it was completely the fault of the player, and
the "breaking in" of the reeds was not needed.  Boy was I wrong!  After reading
the post, I practiced bending the third hole (the one that was supposed to be
easy, and that I could never seem to do), and although it didn't bend at first,
I kept at it, and sure enough, after an hour or so (much to the displeasure of
my roomate :), it worked!  I haven't touched my harmonica for months just
because I couldn't bend it, and I probably never would have picked it up again
if it weren't for the kind person that told me about breaking in the reeds.
Thanks again,
-Shawn