Rod's new album

I got Rod Piazza's latest album "Live at B.B. King's." Like Randy said,
it's alittle bit self indulgent. I think it's a good album but certainly
not the masterpiece I was expecting. I think Rod's manager hyped it up a
little bit too much for me. Some highlights are Diamonds at her feet and
Southern Lady (Rod does an extended solo with only harp). I noticed on
the credits it says "Honey Piazza." Did she and Rod get married?