help me with these 2 songs

>7. GENERAL INTEREST: (And of special interest to Carolyn Mayr)
>:   The World Harmonica Championships, Detroit, Mich. 1991, was won hands

I'm touched that I'm remembered by the HARP-L group!

I have a few questions regarding 2 rock/blues songs I'm working on:

	Brother Cain "Got No Shame" - Is he using an F# harp?  I've been
		learning it but some of the notes I seem to have to bend
		awfully hard to get (maybe my harp reeds are blown out)

	Blackfoot "Train Train" - Who is the harp player?  What is the
		technique for the speeding up 'train chugging' he is
		doing at the end of the introduction.  Can someone explain
		how he physically speeds it up.  I almost pass out ;-)
		when I do it -- I must be doing something wrong.  Help!

					Carolyn Mayr