Midnight Cowboy

I'm glad someone brought up Midnight Cowboy ... if you'd rather not suffer
through it with the edges cut off on your TV, it's been rereleased in the
theaters, with a new (clean) print and so on -- I know it's out in New York
City but I'm sure it will migrate to the USA eventually. Watch for it -- I
personally can't wait to see it on the big screen. It's one of the best
movies of that decade.
Ken Ficara                                     ficara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Dow Jones & Company Inc. PO Box 300 Princeton NJ 08543 609-520-4653