Re: What's going on out there in Harp-Land

:        Hi Emma,
:                Nice to see another lady on the list - there's not enough of
:
:        you out there. Tell us more about your harp life.
:
:                                                                        Jack

Ok Jack,
    Tell us are you  male or female? I know it may sound a little
ridiculous, but after reading your post, I started thinking about your name
and drifted back to my childhood. I used to have an Aunt named Jack. Of
course her name was Jacqelene(sp) but she spelled it Aunt Jack and went by
Jack.

Tim Moody ( the male kind of Tim )

:-)  <-That shows me smiling! Pretty bland facial features, huh?

PS I tried to send this to your email, but got it bounced back.