Re: What's going on out there in Harp-Land

ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx (George W. Miklas) writes:

>>Hey George, any News on the Newsgroup?  Is it about time to try for a
>>Vote?  Just curious.
>	Who do I contact to be the third party vote taker?

Good question.  I believe that there are some addresses in that form I
sent you (how to create a newsgroup).  I don't know if they take the
votes, but I'm sure they would know what to do.

>>Can you catch a cold from a harmonica?
>	Can you catch a cold from kissing?  (food for thought)

I thought you could (on both)...but what do I know, I'm just a harp
player.  =:)

Chris