Re: What's going on out there in Harp-Land

Hi all,

I am new to the Harp-L scene, and I was wondering if anyone was going to write!

I agree with Chris about not playing after eating. As for playing when you have a cold, I would presume you can't reinfect youself from your harp (for the same reason you can't from your handkerchief etc). The thing is, you are probably at your most infectious before you even realise you are sick. However, its still a good policy.

bye for now,

Emma