Re: Hero harmonicas.

>You latched yourself onto a Tremelo harp. Hohner makes a whole slew of them.
>I bet you either Winslow Yerksa or George Milkas(sp) could give you all
>kinds of things to do with them. As for me, they didn't fit into the blues
>to well, so I've only tinkered with them.
>Anyone else?
>Tim Moody
>MississipppiSaxophone

I don't use tremolo harmonicas for much except where specifically
called for by studio engineers, or if called in the score.  Their
"out-of-tune" sound is idiomatic of valse music, et.al.  They are
limited to first position only and the diatonic modes a.k.a. church
modes.

Keep On Harpin'
George

--
      George Miklas, Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
                     E-Mail:  ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx