AT ONE TIME. OF COURSE NORTON TUNES HIS HARPS. WHATEVER WORKS.

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 14:51:21 EST From: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Reply-To:
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Huang To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Message-ID:
<AA24C5E9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Ted,
>    I use Huangs for practice all the time. After all of that I feel they
make great practice harps, but are a >little tinny sounding for my tastes, so
I don't perform with them.
> >Tim Moody

Funny thing, Tim. I take my lunch outdoors in a secluded spot where I can honk
undisturbed for an hour each day. Today, just after praising the Star
Performers, the 4 draw went on a practically brand new B. (my 3 SP's are all
lower keys so I didn't know the higher ones sound tinny. Mine are low and fat.
) I guess I angered the gods. I will, in future, be more circumspect with my
praise. I take it you play Marine Bands. I do prefer the Marine Band to the
Golden Melody