Re: Souped up Marine Band

subject: Souped Up Harp

HA>Yes, I have a "souped up" Marine Band by Joe Filisko. It is my sweetest
HA>sounding harp of all. I ONLY use it for gigs. I have other to practice with.

 Tim I am new to this conference and was wondering about Joe Filisko. I have
 hear about his work before, but am curious how much a souped up marine band
 would cost from him and what is it that he does to them to make them so good.
 Does he re-tune them, change parts etc.

 Thanks for your help

 Christian Laferriere
 Gatineau, Quebec
 CANADA
 christian.laferriere@xxxxxxxxxxx

---
 þ OLX 2.1 TD þ Press "+" to see another tagline.