Billy Bizor...Biser...Bizer

Someone was asking about Billy B. last week.  I had posted that he had
one album that I knew of called Blowing my Blues Away.  Well I went out
and bought it.  If you're into country blues this is a must have.  These
recordings were made March 1, 1969.  He died less than 2 months on April
20, 1969.  Lightning Hopkins plays on 2 of the cuts on this CD.  The
liner notes say that Mr.Bizor recorded something earlier for Arhoolie but
I don't know what the title was.  He also plays on a Lightning Hopkins
album called Free Forms.  This was originally issued on the International
Artists Label.  The Blowing My Blues Away Cd is available from collectibles.

Did anyone see my previous posts concerning the purpouseful mistuning of
the SBS key of A harmonicas?  I'm curious if any one else is as
exasperated with those rascally weasels at Hohner HSA.  Sometimes it
seems like this stuff just goes out into space and keeps on going.  FJM