Re: Huang

Ted,
    I use Huangs for practice all the time. It's the eight dollar factor. I
do however take a lot of time when I select them. I will use the bellows
over and over looking for problems. I usually go through several before I
find one I like. I overlook offset problems because they can be adjusted.
The things I don't over look are: buzzing, rattling, tuning and physical
shape. The cover plates are crooked and warped alot from the manufacturing
proccess. After all of that I feel they make great practice harps, but are a
little tinny sounding for my tastes, so I don't perform with them.

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone