Paul de Lay

Thanks to all for the info on Paul de Lay.  I think I'll start with 2.
"The Other One" and I think I'll take Tim Moodys recommendation and get
"Live at the Roadhouse"     An acquanitance of mine is a big time
Paul de Lay fan and I'm sure he'll appreciate the info on his expected
release and his current address.  (this acquaintance is also a FANTASTIC
harp player - I'm trying to get him and Adam Gussow to come to my bands
next gig and let them get up on stage and cut heads for awhile)
Bob
bob@xxxxxxxxx