Re: Paul deLay

:I heard a somewhat different story from Peter Dammon, guitar player in
:The Paul de Lay Band.

Charlie,
    Actually that is the same story. All the details are public, I just
didn't feel it appropriate to discuss publicly, so that's my version. The
Feds sold him 2 Lbs of Cocaine(at a great price) and then busted him. They
waited for two-years also. That's the bottom line. I call it entrapment.
They knew who they had all along. That's why all the media. The cameras were
rolling when they knocked on his door. Peter Dammann is a great individual
and the spokesman for The Paul deLay Band and Criminal Records. An
interesting name for a record company featuring Paul.

Tim Moody