Re: (Jack's address)

    >Jack please contact Richard Martin at Ri58066217.

    >I can only answer email when you send it to Harp-L.  I cannot originate
    >mail to you. I have received back a number of e-mails that are
    >underlivered. Whatever address I send is rejected by the Internet .
    >Please contact me with your correct address.  The following addresses are
    >invalid on the internet:

    >SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   <-your address

    -----

     SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   <-my correct address
              ^
              |_Check to make sure you have a *numeric* 1 here
                rather than a lower case L as it appears to be
                in your message.

    Richard,

    	I think this may be the problem. I will CC this message to you - if
    this *isn't* the problem you should at least be able to reply to me.

    						Jack

        Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  -new address->  SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx