Re: Allmusic guide

To Jack Ely,

Jack please contact Richard Martin at Ri58066217.

I can only answer email when you send it to Harp-L.  I cannot originate mail
to you.  I have received back a number of e-mails that are underlivered.
 Whatever address I send is rejected by the Internet .  Please contact me
with your correct address.  The following addresses are invalid on the
internet:

SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Harp-L: can you help with the correct internet address for Jack Ely?

Richard Martin.