White Boy

To Kim and all who contribute:

Thank you for the invaluable information about tongue blocking, octaves,
etc.  It allows me to listen to some of my favorite stories with less
confusion and more amazement (... and envy for now ...).  I knew tongue
blocking was important but I'm sure I had read something by Tony Glover
about being able to do without if you could control your pucker.  I'll

Speaking of favorite stories, one of many is Sonny Terry's "White Boy Lost
in the Blues".  Can anybody provide info about who Sonny's addressing in
this song.  Who is it that wants to "Play like Muddy and sound like
Lighting ..." ?

Thanks again,
Willie "Little Boy Blue" Wilson (a lot presumptuous but dare to dream...)