RE: Harmonica Heaven and the SPAH Convention

Chris writes...

>Ok.  Just out of curiousity, how many people are planning on going to
>the SPAH Convention?

I will be there

Chris - funny you should should mention this - I was thinking the other day it
would be nice if us HARP-Lers could all get together somehow - maybe for
breakfast some morning? Anyone have any ideas - time - place?

Any suggestions how we can identify ourselves?

>If anyone else is planning on going let me know.  I'd like to meet as
>many of the Harp-Ler's as possible (Plus I still need someone to share
>a motel room with) =:)

I'd offer to split a room with you but my wife & possibly my two sons will be
going too.

BTW - I got a kick out of your reply to my new club announcement - Hardin
County, OH & KY, Bowling Green, OH & KY -- I'm sure you are aware of the
Harmonicas of Louisville club, unfortunately 100 miles may be a little out of
reach. Here is the address in case you don't have it.
		Harmonicas of Louisville
		516 Dale Ave.
		Louisville, KY
		Pete Lang