RE: New Harmonica Club

Jack Ely 466-0458 <SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>                      New Harmonica Club in Planning Stages
>
>         KENTON, OHIO - HARDIN COUNTY  -- 60 miles North West of Columbus

Hardin County...Alright!  I live in Hardin County...oops...wrong
state...I live in Hardin County, Kentucky (It would be GREAT to have
one there though).

>    Lima and Bluffton. Other larger cities within 30 - 50 miles are: Bowling
>    Green

I also go to school in Bowling Green (again in Kentucky...I keep
missing out).  =:)

Thanks for posting the info Jack.

Like Jack said, if anyone has information of this sort, please feel
free to post.

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx