New Harmonica Club

--- Begin Message ---
                      New Harmonica Club in Planning Stages

         KENTON, OHIO - HARDIN COUNTY  -- 60 miles North West of Columbus

    	There will be an organizational meeting at 7:30 P.M. July 7, 1994 at
    the home of Mark Monroe to plan formation of a new harmonica club which
    will serve the near North West area of Ohio. All interested parties are
    invited to attend. E-mail me for details of location.

    	If you are near this area or know someone in this area please pass
    this information along.

    	Kenton is a relatively small town. Larger cities within a 25 mile
    radius include Findlay, Upper Sandusky, Marion, Bellefontaine, Wapakoneta,
    Lima and Bluffton. Other larger cities within 30 - 50 miles are: Bowling
    Green, Fostoria, Fremont, Tiffin, Bucyrus, Delaware, Marysville, Urbana,
    Sidney, Piqua, Troy, Celina, Van Wert, and Ottawa.

    -----
    I don't know how many on the list are close to this, probably not many.
    But if we get one member or even one well wisher it's worth it. Conversely
    - if anyone knows of a club forming why not post it here.

          Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.      ely.j@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@pmdf

--- End Message ---