SBS's Anyone?

Harpers,

Doesn't anybody use the SBS? I've asked a few times about these harps and
gotten little or no feedback. Sure would like to discuss the pros and cons
with someone who uses them. I love my G, but would like to have one in a
higher, brighter key, so I could get that really hard and fast attack at
the low end. I also have a C, which is lower than the G. Does this mean
that A is the highest? (I'm trying to determine which to buy next.)

Help profoundly appreciated.

Ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx