Re: Free Copy of Newsletter

> Brett,
>
> I hope I have your mailing address.  I got my Summer 94 issues back from
> printers and I am ready to send out the Spring and Summer 94 issues.  I have
> a lot of addresses (not in front of me), so send me your address again to
> make sure I have it.  Tks.
>
> Richard

I'm sort of new to this listserve thing.  Is there any way to get
your personal e-mail address from the heading to the articles I receive
on harp-l?  I hate to bother the harp-l people with this sort of "one on
one" correspondance.  In case there's not, and you can't get my e-mail
address from the header, and you have a second to respond, and you
know the answer to my question, my e-mail address is:
amdur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Brett