Re: Goin' to Chicago

On Thu, 2 Jun 1994, George Mayhew wrote:

> The subject line says it all.  My baby and I are leaving in the morning
> for the Blues Fest.  You can find me in Grant Park, smilin' and blowin'
> my horn.
>
> George Mayhew

Well, have fun and make sure you report back to the list! I know that
Billy Branch, Snooky Pryor and Jerry Portnoy will be playing, as well as
our own Joe Terassi! (good luck Joe). I wanted to make it this year but I
couldn't. Maybe next year. If you run into any harp-l members, or any
blues-l members (who are meeting sometime at the Crossroads Stage - I
think during Joe's band's perfoemance) tell 'em  Dr. Soul says hi!

-Steve