Marine Band Harmonicas

I have been playing Marine Bands exclusively for quite a while and never have had a bad one until recently.
In the last few months I have had three A harps, a C and a D bad right out of the box.  They all would test OK with
a bellows I'm sure, because the notes were there, but I have had them stick when you get on 'em.  Thye've been
leaky and generally poor.  I wondered if anyone else had encountered this lately?

Bernie Clarke
PS: I still won't play anything else!