Re: Blues Harp Extravaganza in Minneapolis

Don, thanks for the info - Hope to see you there (if my wife doesn't have
our baby by then!).

Chris M. I think checks in on this list once and a while.

RJ Mischo played just about every bar in the TC area in the last month (new
CD time? 8-), warmed up for Jr. Wells a few weeks back and does one
Saturday afternoon jam session a month at 5 Corners for the local Blues
Society.  I guess you could say he's committed.

Lookin' forward to seein' some of the others. Hope it's not too much of
what some have referred to as a 'schlong thing', but that they let it rip.

And Jerry, that Michigan gig sounds fun -- ten shows in five days -- wow!
Stay away from the sauerkraut  8^)

Harvey A. Andruss, III                  email: haandruss@xxxxxxx