An easier instrument to play?

I have been practicing the harp for almost a year now and was wondering if
anyone ever found one particular key of harp easier to play than another?
<From my limited experience I seem to find the B flat to be a lot easier for
me to work with. The bends come easier and fuller and I just seem to find
everything I try to do a little easier. Did I just get one very mellow
Lee Osker unit here or can a person be better suited to one key than others.
It would seem to make sense to me that with the oral cavity, throat size,
etc., etc., a person could find one key easier to work with than another.
I've worked a lot with A and G and of course find those to be a challenge,
especially bending the low end.

Jim