Re: You are doing a great job....

  You are doing a great job of keeping and getting the
information out to the users.   the recent list of
clubs is very valuable.

Do you happen to know when the next SPAH board meeting is?

Gordon Mitchell/Bob Williams said they would send me a note that they read to me at the thursday breakfast table.

Your thoughts?

Thanks,  Jim

--
Play Harmonica on the Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska June 4-11, 1995
Includes 10 hours of instruction and entertainment.  We are paired with