Jazz Improvisation Primer - ftp

Anybody who has ftp access aind is interested in this 80 page treatsie from
a pianist who regularly posts to the rec.music.bluenote newsgroup, try:

ftp.njit.edu/pub/jazz-primer.

                      A Jazz Improvisation Primer

                             Marc Sabatella

                  Second Edition: Last Revised 3/7/94

               Copyright (C) 1992, 1993 by Marc Sabatella

It obviously doesn't cover everything, and although I just received it, I
found it helpful as a survey of a bunch of 'good stuff' all in one place .
It's more than a FAQ and less than a standard text -- and the price is
right!! 8^)

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*