SPAH reports

Thank you Chris M. for your last posting about the SPAH (Some of us Pissed-off
At Home).                                                =          =
=  =
It was definitely the complete and utter business as far as holding off those
pre-holiday blues, and I just got some funny looks from guys in the lab, as I
burst into a fit of giggles at your bottom troubles.
Happens to us all, but it sounds like it happens to Chris rather more often!
If only you'd got that hat a few minutes earlier, you could have used it.
At ten dollars-a-dump that's not too bad. Cheaper than KK Y-fronts.

I'm off home to bonny Scotland for a couple of weeks fishing and drinking,
and I'll be taking my harps to play on the way up the road (Only 1100 km
from here). No, don't worry about driving and playing, 'cos at 3am I'll be
about the only guy on the road, and playing should help keep me awake.

I'll definitely try to get over to the next SPAH, although it is a long way.
Maybe I can get Buster Whod'yemacallem's dad to let me be his manager. Swift
clip round the ear for the young whippersnapper if you ask me (Only Jealous!).

Anyway, I'll take the high road, an' a' tha'.

Doug.
--
    Grant, dr. D.M.         /  _ / \ / \ |_) (