Resend: Help on harp, or ftp-site for FAQ ????

Peter Martinsson -- see previous reference to Harmonigopher.  Presuming you
have this capability (?) use:

        Name=HarmoniGopher -- The Harmonica Information Server
        Host=gopher.wku.edu
        Port=70
        Type=1
        Path=1gopher_root:[harp]

And the HTTP link is:

        gopher://gopher.wku.edu:71/11gopher_root%3a%5bharp%5d

as a more complete listing than my previous post below(I thought the Host:
gopher.wku.edu was a local address.  Sorry):

HarmoniGopher --  The Harmonica Information Server     1gopher_root:[harp]

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*