Re: harp heaven

> You'll love Rod. The whole band puts on a great show. As for James Harman,
> he LOVES to talk harmonica. Ask him about his amp!
>
> Tim Moody

 ....My band already covers Piazza's take on "Chicken Shack" and Harman's "If
the Shoe Fits, Wear it" (which actually uses a horn section but I've
substituted a harp). I've learned all kinds of stuff about tone from
listening to Harman. He can do the gymnastics but he usually doesn't
unless there's a reason.