harp heaven

...Man, things here in the DC area are shaping up on the order of the
unbelieveable as far as harp music is concerned. Between July 21 and
Aug. 4, you can see Carey Bell, Gary Primrich, Rod Piazza, Billy Boy
Arnold, Sugar Blue, James Harman and Mark Hummel. And this is just at
two clubs. I'll probably have to rule out the folks I've already seen
just to save money. But I've never seen Rod live and James Harman is
my personal hero (plays like Sonny Boy, sings like a bird). Can't wait.