help with Miss You

I'm wonderin' if anybody out there could help me with this.  I'm new to the
harp, for the last 6 months or so I've been learnin' the scales, technique
and so forth and I'm gettin' it down pretty good (I hope to play my first
harp song with my band real soon, normally I play guitar) Anyway,  I'm trying
to figure out what harp Sugar Blue uses on Miss You.  The song is in the key
of C but the chords are in it's harmonic minor (Am - D7)  What key harp is
used? what position is it played in?  Any help would be appreciated.
BU
bob@xxxxxxxxx